Explore our career options, and find out the right type of role for you. We are always interested in hearing from talented people and although we may not have positions of your interest open atm we are happy to keep your contact information for future reference.
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining a conducive working environment
- Preparing a work plan & the work status report for the same at the end of the day
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, Ajax, MySQL, WordPress, Woocommerce & so on
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand HTML/CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across the website.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Bachelor level education with 1+ years of experience in the related field
Apply for this Job
Why join our team?
Nepit Solutions is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make long term commitment. With a job at our company, you have exciting new possibilities to follow your curiosity wherever it takes you.
We believe in the potential of people who are inspired, engaged and work together for common goals & objectives. Therefore we offer you a wide range of facilities & benefits in and out of our homely & friendly working environment.
- 5 working days per week
- Paid Annual, Sick & Compensatory Leave
- Provision of staff lunches
- Parties on special occasions
- Yearly official tours
- Social Refreshments
- Weekly Gaming (TT, Futsal etc)
- Teambuilding and Team Fun
- Training & developmental programs
- Work From Home (WFH)